Friday, March 15, 2019

18A – Create a Customer Avatar

My customer avatar would ideally be a college student, aging from the ranges of 18-24. Could be male or female. They would like to study, maybe go to football games here in the Swamp, and try to get the best college experience they can. They probably watch Netflix in their dorm or apartment when they aren't studying at the library. They also may like to dress up and go to Mid or Downtown on the occasional Friday/Saturday night. They also will drive either a car or scooter and always find it a hassle to find parking.

I am also a college student trying to find parking. I do go out and have fun and tailgate while also studying. I do not think it is a coincidence because I am making an app to park for college students and I got the inspiration cause it affects me too.
Image result for students at uf tailgating

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kristen! This was an insightful post and gave me a clear idea of who your target market is. Between my customer avatar and your customer avatar, I found many similarities. I too was looking into college students within the same demographics and interests. I do not think that it is unusual that there are similarities between us personally and the avatar because we typically fall within the same categories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristen. I think you did an excellent job describing your ideal customer avatar in regards to your audience and business overall. Between our two avatars, we had a similarity in the age range, starting with college students and ending at 24, an age where people are starting their lives fully sometimes, maybe with a spouse or kids. I think this niche you have here is very unique and creative, college students are a very prominent age group across the United States and its an excellent market to attack. I like your picture choice as well, Go Gators.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen,
    I really liked how you did your avatar. This is probably because I am in that age range so I could put myself in the shoes of your avatar and ideal customer. I think how helped me picture wha they do and why this app might help them. It really showed who you are going to market to. It helps because it shows you will have a wide market range. Maybe try adding a picture of your avatar so we can see who you have in mind. Overall really good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristen, I related a lot to your custom avatar. I love to watch Netflix, football games, and going out dancing! I to myself had a custom avatar that I related a lot too. I find it easier and more enjoyable to make a product/service catered towards our demographic. You have a great idea for a product and it is something I myself would like to see implemented.

    ReplyDelete