Friday, March 1, 2019

16A –What’s Your Secret Sauce?

1) Describe five ways in which you think you have human capital that is truly unique.

  • I have great leadership skills through being a volleyball couch to younger kids ranging from 5-12.
  • I have great communication and interpersonal skills through being a hostess at Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen.
  • I am generally open-minded and can see other peoples viewpoints and perspective on various situations.
  • I embrace failure and to learn from experiments
  • I have a positive outlook on situations and spread positivity to others.
1) Describe five ways in which you think you have human capital that is truly unique

  1. Michelle Rochette
    1. https://youtu.be/XhxaZObJCkU
    2. Mia said that I have a positive influence on her along with my determination and the willingness I have to go the extra mile on an upcoming deadline.
  2. Geisha Caban
    1. https://youtu.be/hbyRYnohHiI
    2. Geisha said that she admires that I am a people person and are very intuitive and read peoples emotions.
  3. Kelly Schier
    1. https://youtu.be/c2d7UyZSDps
    2. Kelly said that I am a hard-worker and I show dedication to my goals.
  4. Scott Schier
    1. https://youtu.be/VOfn2e3MQRA
    2. Scott said that when I set my mind to a goal I try my very hardest to achieve it.
  5. Laurie Schier
    1. https://youtu.be/yKruqx_TXyc
    2. Laurie said I step up to become a leader when need be and take initiative. 
3) Reflect on the differences
  • I see myself as someone who cares about others and their opinions matter. Others see me as a very determined person. I think other people see determination because that is what who I am, when I set a goal I mean to achieve it. But I also am a people person and I am very intuitive. I think they are correct about me. I would not change anything I wrote down because those are true. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kristen! Your input as well as information gathered from your interviews really show way you as an individual seem to be quite unique. Possessing traits like a positive outlook, communication, leadership, and the ability to learn are hard to learn. I too possess some of these traits and I believe that some of them just come naturally. You can learn traits that make you better but the foundation to me is just naturally there. These traits are so helpful when it come to entrepreneurship because they allow you to take control but also allow you to take a step back and listen to those around you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristen. You did a really good job really organizing your post and making it easy for me to watch your interviews on YouTube, and I enjoyed that. The information you drew from these interviews gave you some pretty solid information on your strengths and weaknesses, and I believe that from what I have seen, you are very involved and care about what you do and others as well. Determination is a huge factor as well, especially in the entrepreneurship world, and that quality you possess will be very good for your future. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kristen, I just finished reading your blog post about secret sauce. Your reflection about yourself was thorough and consistent at the same time. You have a talent for writing and expressing your ideas. Adding on to that point, your verbal skills are astonishing. Watching your interviews on you-tube made me realize how much of talent for public speaking you have. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete